I'm so excited to have a Baadsgaard Family Blog. So... I can't take credit for it, it was Laurie and Betty's idea...and I think it's a brilliant idea!
We were thinking it would be fun to have each family send in a family picture(s) and a little info about what they're up to, how old the kids are... anything special going on.
Other Ideas:
*Reunion Pictures Each Year
*Favorite Memories by the kids, grandkids and great grandkids
*Past photos that are fun
*Anything we want
So, start sending me those family pics! My email address is paytonsmom2001@yahoo.com. Pictures are fun... but it's also really fun to hear about your families, so include that too! Let's have fun getting to know each other! Oh.. if you're a blogger, send me your blog address and I'll include it on the side.
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to it!
Love,
Angie
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment